The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT New Delhi and Kolkata) was the first top B-School to complete 100% placements for the graduating class (of 2019) of its flagship MBA International Business program.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (New Delhi & Kolkata) became the fastest in India to complete 100% placements for the graduating batch (Class of 2019) of its flagship MBA - International Business program.
The Salary details are as below –
* Average Overall Salary offered: Rs. 20.07 LPA (Rs. 19.23 LPA for Class of 2018)
* Average Domestic Salary offered: Rs. 18.89 LPA (Rs. 18.27 LPA for Class of 2018)
* Median Salary offered: Rs. 18.0 LPA (Rs. 17.0 LPA for Class of 2018)
* Highest Salary offered: Rs. 1 Cr.
The Recruitment details are as below –
* Nos. of Students: 279
* Nos. of Companies on campus: 98
* Nos. of first-time Companies on campus: 32
* Nos. of PPO/PPI: 93
* Top Consulting companies: Roland Berger, Bain, Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte, Infosys Management Consulting, i3 Consulting and KPMG
* Top Finance companies: Citi Bank, CRISIL, DE Shaw Group, Epik InDiFi, HomeCredit, HSBC, ICICI Bank
* Top Sales & Marketing companies: Airtel, Bajaj Auto, Bata, Dell, GAIL, GE, HP, HT Media, Infoedge, Lenskart, Mother Dairy, OYO, Polycab, Raymond, Rivigo, Swiggy, Tata Sky, Tetrapak, TGBL, Value Labs, Zomato
* Top Trade & International Business companies: African Industries Group, ADM, Aegis Resources, Export Trading Group, Olam International, Tolaram, Trafigura